Swansea Golf Club Update - 23 May 2020
At last, good news for Swansea Golf Club members, we are able to make the first step back to some level of normality. Although we are unable to use the clubhouse for normal trading, we are able to conduct competitions again, but everyone must abide by the rules. Saturday competitions will recommence from the 30th of May and the Chicken Run has restarted as of 20th of May. The Wednesday Ladies competition will commence at 9.45 as a rolling start.
Conditions of play will be:
- Social distancing must be observed.
- Competition will be limited to members only
- Rolling start times to commence from 10.00am
- Time sheet will be posted on the notice board near the green fee box.
- The schedule will be, arrive, pay, play, go home.
- Winners will be posted on the club website
- The clubhouse will only be open for registering to play and conveniences. There is to be no congregating in the clubhouse
- Members will mark their own cards.
- Treat all bunkers as ground under repair
- Leave the flagstick in the hole at all times.
- The use of motorised golf carts by one person only