- Published: Tuesday, 24 March 2020 21:49
At a special meeting of the General Committee, the following decisions were made.
Until further notice: -
- The Clubhouse will be closed for all normal member activities.
- The Clubhouse will not be available for non-essential community activities.
- Only committee members will have access for administrative purposes.
- The ladies’ toilet will become unisex and access will be from the external door only.
The course: -
- The course will remain open to members and visitors who must pursue social distancing, observe Government legislation and recommendations concerning personal hygiene to ensure personal protection, and the health of others. There is to be no sharing of motorised carts.
- There will be a Saturday competition with a rolling start from 10am to 11.30am. The competition will be at a cost of $5.00 and will not include refreshments, Nearest the Pin or Super Pins. Bunkers will be out of play; Pins are to be left in holes.
- Wednesday and Friday Chicken Runs will be at the discretion of the regular players.
Future General committee meetings will only be held as required until current health issues are resolved.
Please continue to support your club, look after yourself, your family and friends and play your part in slowing the spread of this virus.